Are you an Outdoor / Indoor Marketing guru? You are in the den of opportunities. Trade Marketing is more common in the distribution industry where companies need to smooth their supply chain from company warehouses to wholesale to retail and to the end consumer. This asks for both visibility of the brand and availability of the product at the retail level.
This job covers both, from branding the shops to coloring the walls to shelf management, trade marketing experts ensure that their products are most visible and widely renowned in the vicinity of each retailer. The secondary role is to engage these retailers through different workshops, open houses, and dinners/ lunches along with corner meetings.
If you have worked in this role in the distribution setup, you are just one click away to fly to Germany. Please check out the details in the following to have more insights before you can apply.
1. Trade Marketing Manager FMCG / Food
Detail Table of this Job:
About This Company “RUF”
Your future is CALLING! For 100 years, RUF has been an integral part of the German and international food retail and bulk consumer market as a manufacturer of desserts, baking mixes, baking ingredients, decor, and breakfast items.
The success of our company is based on the competence of our employees and the quality of our products. Become part of our team, take responsibility, and shape our future together!
Your Area of Responsibility
- Market analysis to understand the wishes and needs of trading partners
- Systematic further development of the ranges and product family together with product management
- Development of tailor-made marketing campaigns (consumer focus)
- Planning and implementation of product training, promotional campaigns, and events
- Development and design of information and advertising material
- Close cooperation with the interfaces of social media, key account management,
- Development, purchasing, and production as well as, if necessary, external advertising and marketing agencies
- Planning and organization of trade fairs
You bring that with you:
- A degree in business administration, ideally with a focus on marketing/sales
- Relevant experience in a comparable position in FMCG, ideally in the food industry
- First experiences from successfully implemented sales promotions in the FMCG area
- Strong communication skills and persuasiveness
- A personality with a high degree of initiative and success orientation
- Feeling for nutrition trends and affinity for baking and cooking
- Confident use of MS Office and knowledge of image processing programs
- Good English knowledge
We offer you that:
- A well-founded induction and a demanding and varied job in a future-oriented company
- A positive spirit, a working atmosphere based on partnership, and a great team that looks forward to meeting you
- The opportunity to actively contribute ideas and visions and to grow together
- An attractive remuneration package: annual special payments, company pension scheme, and economics
- Benefits from employee discounts to company bike leasing
- 30 days holiday and no work on 24.12. and 31.12.
- Mobile office agreement and a flexible working time account
- RUF Lebensmittelwerk KG
- Human Resources and Social Affairs, Jens Rose
- Oldenburgerstrasse 1
- 49610 Quakenbrück
Please Note that due to data protection, we only accept applications via our online application portal. If you have any technical problems, please feel free to contact us!