Have you studied Tax Law? Corporations in Germany are looking for you. Tax is hyper-diversified from country to country and a strong grasp of the subject provides an advantage. All corporations need seasoned Tax professionals to comply with the regulations and to purify the gross and net revenue. This has a direct impact on the profitability and calculations of the financial books.
If Tax is computed rightly and in all Tax types then corporations not only remain Tax compliant but are also able to foresee the revenues and profitability. Best Tax specialists are required in Germany to fulfill the need of the Tax departments. This also has varying man-hours based on the transactions in each business.
Few businesses have more transactions and low volume whereas others keep fewer transactions. More transactions lead to more Tax work and complexity. Please go through the tax laws of Germany and apply for the below position after reading the details.
1. Tax Advisor (Senior) Manager Tax Advice / Tax
Job Details Table
About “BDO” Company
BDO AG is one of the top firms for auditing, tax consulting, and advisory services with over 2,100 workers spread over 27 offices in Germany. We are a founding member of the international BDO network of independent member companies (1963), which today has over 111,000 employees in 164 countries.
TRUST, CHANGE, COMMONALITY,
In addition to classic declaration advice, our teams in the Tax & Legal department deal with the complexity of all tax law and tax planning. Support us as soon as possible in our office in Berlin. We look forward to you!
These are your tasks:
- You look after medium-sized, national, and international companies, tax-privileged corporations, and public companies.
- You prepare annual financial statements and tax returns and are responsible for their professional review.
- If desired, you will also look after general tax compliance issues (annual financial statements, tax returns)
- With your expertise and empathy, you are the contact person for your clients and colleagues in all tax-related issues.
- You take over the management of your team and are responsible for the further development of your employees.
Do you bring with you:
- You have successfully completed your tax consultant exam and are looking forward to providing tax advice to national and international companies together with your team.
- You enjoy leading a team and ideally already have experience in team leadership.
- You are characterized by your open, empathetic, and convincing personality as well as your entrepreneurial thinking and acting.
- You are a team player and master challenges with communication, commitment, and organizational skills.
- You communicate confidently and happily in German and English and are fit to deal with DATEV.
This is what awaits you with us:
- To replenish your batteries throughout regular work, use ergonomic office furniture, height-adjustable desks, and digital breaks with MinQi.
- Other advantages for employees such as bicycle leasing (Jobrad), BahnCard Business, and a company pension scheme.
- For a healthy work-life balance, flexible working arrangements and remote working options are available.
- Development on both a professional and personal level through in-depth training, a variety of e-learning courses, and leadership seminars.
- Responsibility, initiative, and innovation: Leave your fingerprint at BDO and become a driving force for your team and the entire company.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Please apply online via our application portal ( https://karriere.bdo.de ) with your complete documents and tell us your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. To ask? Then please contact our recruiting team on 040 30293 600.