Paramedical staff, including nurses and medical support staff, are in high demand in Germany’s healthcare sector. The medical industry has published numerous job openings to recruit skilled paramedical professionals and meet the staffing requirements of various hospitals. The significance of paramedical staff cannot be overstated, as they are essential for the smooth operation of medical facilities.
Nurses, both male and female, play a crucial role in wards, operating theaters (OTs), emergency departments, intensive care units (ICUs), and cardiac care units (CCUs). The success of hospital operations heavily relies on the dedication and expertise of nurses, support staff, and paramedical professionals.
If you are a paramedical professional, this is a remarkable opportunity for you to contribute to the healthcare industry in Germany. The role you play in patient care and operational fluency is invaluable.
1. Health and Nurse Weaning
Details Table of This Job:
About “BG Klinikum Unfallhospital”
The Unfallkrankenhaus Berlin (ukb) is a highly specialized clinical center for the treatment of the seriously ill and for the rescue and rehabilitation of the seriously injured. The hospital, which opened in 1997, also occupies a leading position internationally in special disciplines such as the therapy of burn injuries, spinal cord injuries, and hand injuries.
What Exactly Does the Term Weaning Mean?
In the case of serious illnesses or injuries, artificial respiration in the intensive care unit is often necessary. The longer this phase lasts, the more the muscles that enable breathing, among other things, degenerate. This can lead to patients being unable to breathe on their own. The primary goal of our ward is therefore to wean the patients off mechanical ventilation – so-called weaning.
- Support and accompaniment of patients in weaning from mechanical invasive ventilation
- Creation of the best possible individual form of ventilation for a largely self-determined life of the patient
- Independent implementation of the general and special care of patients, especially before, during, and after invasive and non-invasive therapies
- long-term, comprehensive care tailored to the patient’s requirements
- Operation and monitoring of the equipment required to maintain vital functions as well as the proper handling of instruments, devices, products, aids, and medicines
- Targeted interdisciplinary cooperation
- Completed training as a nurse / geriatric nurse or similar
- Reliability and responsibility
- Excellent social skills, communication skills, commitment, commitment and the ability to deal with conflict and criticism
- Enjoy interdisciplinary thinking and acting in a multi-professional team
- Weaning experience is desirable
We Offer (Compensation):
- Attractive remuneration according to the company collective agreement with child allowance
- Annual special payment and other allowances depending on the area of application
- Money or free time – have time bonuses paid out or prefer to collect them on the time account – you decide
- Step-in bonuses
- Staff discounts for canteens, cafés, pharmacies, and fitness studios (FitX)
- Employee benefits programs with attractive discounts, e.g. for Apple, Adidas, and many more.
Career and Family:
- Flexible duty roster design with individual desired duty rosters and a maximum of 7 shifts in a row
- Digital time recording system
- Holiday child care and company-related kindergarten
- Employer-funded pension
- Support in finding accommodation, up to 9 months interim living space (fully furnished, including TV and refrigerator) on the premises
- Bonus program: “Friends become colleagues”
- State-of-the-art technical equipment and aids, e.g. module supply for medical products and medicines
- Digital patient documentation
- Support from service staff, station assistance, and transport service
- Enough time for your structured area-specific induction
- The appreciative and collegial working atmosphere
- Good transportation connections, inexpensive parking, and safe bicycle parking
Training and Further Education:
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Free e-learning platform CNE
Company Health Management:
- Diverse relaxation and sports offers such as swimming, Pilates, and fitness
Have we piqued your interest? We, therefore, anticipate receiving your application with the earliest start date feasible! We welcome your application since it is consistent with our self-image to include people with impairments.
Your Contact Person:
- Kathrin Leffler
- Director of Nursing
- Phone: 030 5681-2001
- Email: email@example.com